My first blog about me

 Hello everyone! My name is Rino. I'm from Japan. I wanted to improve my English skills and also I'm interested in Business Management and Marketing because I want to have own business in the future, so I decided to go to college in U.S. That's why I am here! My major is business. I like to watch Youtube, Movies, soccer game and to take videos and pictures, and also I like something to do outside with my family and friends like to go beach, hiking, camping, trip, eating out and hangout. 

I am most interested in learning about marketing is how to use social media in business situation. Because I am going to have own business and want to use social media for marketing! I am so excited to learn about marketing in this class!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: McDonald’s

Social Listening Blog : UNIQLO